Unfortunately, all the rooms at Bonnox hotel have been booked. But we have blocked rooms at Hotel Residence in Bonn city centre.
Hotel Residence (Bonn city centre)
We would like to recommend another hotel, from where a short subway ride and a short walk takes you to both the venue of the evening dances and the venue of the Spring Fringe classes:
Günnewig Hotel Residence
We have negotiated the following rates per night (available until March 28, 2017):
84,55 € (single room) or 103,55 € (double or twin room), breakfast included
To this, the City of Bonn’s accommodation tax will be added (5 percent of the room price).
The hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Bonn main train station. If you arrive by car, leave it in the hotel’s underground car park (15 €/day). Free parking in Bonn city centre is extremely limited and hard to find.
Subway stations Hauptbahnhof and Universität/Markt are only a few minutes walk from the hotel. The subway runs until approximately 1 a.m., after that there are night busses (and taxis, which should cost four dancers going back to the hotel about the same as four subway tickets).
How to book a room at Hotel Residence
- Write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (do NOT book via the hotel’s website).
- The hotel needs to know: your name, credit card details and email address, dates of arrival and departure, whether you book a single room, double room or twin room (two separate beds).
- To ensure you get the Spring Fringe price, do not forget to give the promotion code “Springfringe 2017”.
If you want to share a room with someone and do not know who with
- do not book yet, but
- send an email to email@example.com. We will try to find another dancer looking for a room partner and put you in touch with each other.
Bonnox (fully booked)
We have negotiated special rates with Bonnox hotel, which is only a short walk from tram station Ollenhauerstraße. The venue for the classes can be reached with a short journey by public transport and the evening venue is only a three minutes walk away.
Bonnox Boardinghouse und Hotel
In der Raste 5–7
70 €/night for a single room
80 €/night for a double room
99 €/night for a family room with a double bed and a sofa bed for two (for families with children taking part in the Kids’ Course)
All rooms are en-suite and have a kitchenette.
Breakfast can be booked at the Bonnox (9 €) or prepared on a self-catering basis. There is a supermarket nearby (and the breakfast room at the Bonnox is not very big).
How to book a room at the Bonnox
- To get the favourable rate, DO NOT book via the Bonnox website.
- When registering for Spring Fringe, tick the box “I would like to stay at Bonnox hotel. Send me information on how to book.”
- You will get an email from Spring Fringe with a Bonnox email address and a booking code.
- Use this email address and booking code to book with the Bonnox directly (giving your name, address, phone number and email address – and stating if you want a single or double room).
If you want to share a room with someone
- Give his/her name in your email to the Bonnox or state “I would like to share a double room”. The hotel will allocate rooms according to your gender.
- If you decide later who to share a room with, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will allocate rooms accordingly.
All rooms at the Bonnox have been booked. If, due to cancellations, any rooms become available again, we are going to let you know.